These days, I'm:
- Still growing my winter beard.
- Excited to be serving on the DCASE Grants Panel.
- Wrapping up printing my photos of the interior of a neighborhood bank for the Six Corner's Association. The association will keep these for historic purposes.
- Signing up for a Career Development Facilitator Training. This will allow me to begin a consulting business to work with artists and filmmakers supporting their career development.
- At work, we are creating an industry outreach plan strategizing the best method for connecting our students to the professional communities.
- After watching the movie Love & Mercy, I can't stop listening to Pet Sounds and the multiple versions of Smile.
- Finishing up watching the IFP Spirit Award screeners. Almost time to vote.
And here's a bonus photo from my morning commute.